Are you interested in finding out exactly what your options are when it comes to making a withdrawal from you Banc De Binary account? Learn about the Banc De Binary withdrawal in this article.
Banc De Binary offers a number of quick and easy withdrawal options that make things easy on traders.
How to make a Banc De Binary withdrawal
Step 1: Collect the required documents
Banc de Binary’s number one concern is safety. To make sure only you can withdraw money from your account, you need to provide certain documents of identification before you withdraw money from your account. Those are:
1. A color copy (front and back) of a valid photo I.D. issued by the government, such as your passport, driver license, etc.
2. A proof of residence that verifies your address. This could be a color copy of an utility bill up to six months old (water, gas, electricity, etc.) or a notarized document stating your name and current address, no more than six months old.
3. A color copy of your credit card, showing the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. You should
Submit these documents by email to email@example.com or by using Banc de Binary’s documents submission system in the “My Account” section of the website. You can use JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or PDF.
Step 2: Request withdrawal
After you have provided the necessary documents, you have completed the most important step. Now, you can log in to your Banc De Binary account and request a withdrawal by clicking on “Withdrawal” right next to the “Deposit” button. Simply enter the amount you want to withdraw, fill out the form, and click “Submit”. Once your request is completed, you will be notified via email.
Please note: Should you change your mind, you can cancel withdrawal request until you have received the confirmation email. To do that, log in to the history section of your account and click cancel. Multiple withdrawal requests made with the same withdrawal method can be combined to one withdrawal request.
You can withdraw money by credit / debit card, bank wire transfer, and Skrill / Moneybookers. Any method, you need to withdraw at least $50.
How long does a withdrawal take?
How long a withdrawal takes depends largely on the payment method you chose.
- Credit / debit card: Processing 5 days, delivery to account 2 to 3 days.
- Bank wire transfer: Processing 5 days, delivery to account 5 days on average.
- Skrill / Moneybookers: Processing 5 days, delivery to account 60 minutes.