Binary options brokers provide you with access to the binary options world. This guide will help you find the best broker for you. For this purpose, it will answer all you questions surrounding binary options brokers and help you to understand which things you need from your ideal broker.
In detail, we will look at these questions:
- What are binary options brokers?
- What makes a good binary options broker?
- How can I find good binary options brokers?
- How can I test binary options brokers risk-free?
Once you know the answers to these questions, you will be well-equipped to start your journey into the exciting world of binary options without risking a single Cent. You might win big, though.
What are binary options brokers?
Binary options brokers provide you with access to binary options. Binary options are investments that trade predictions about an underlying asset, for example the prediction that the price of the Google stock will rise or fall over a given period of time.
You broker defines which predictions you can trade, and how much profit you make if you are right. The advantage of binary options is that you always know the profit you can make before you invest. At any given time, your broker will offer you hundreds of assets with multiple possible predictions for each asset and a clearly defined payout if this prediction comes true. You decide which predictions you accept.
With binary options brokers, there is one important thing you have to understand: Contrary to brokers for stocks and other conventional assets, binary options brokers do not enable you to trade the assets other people offer, for example stocks from a company. A binary options broker offers you it binary options directly. While the underlying asset can be any stocks, indices, currency or commodity you want and it will use the exact price, the prediction you make based on this asset and the payout you get for it is entirely between you and your broker.
This is why different binary options brokers allow you to make different predictions and offer you different payouts for the same prediction. In contrast to stocks, which cost the same with any broker you buy them from, binary options can be significantly more profitable with some brokers than with others.
For this reason, it is important to compare binary options brokers and find the broker that offers you the best service for the type of strategy you want to employ. This guide will help you to understand the criteria that you should use for your comparison and provide you with a starting point for your search for the perfect broker.
What makes a good binary options broker?
Good binary options brokers distinguish themselves from bad brokers in a number of ways. Good brokers offer:
- Higher payouts,
- Better binary options types,
- Better assets,
- Better security features,
- Higher bonuses,
- Easier usability,
- Lower entry requirements, and
- Better education tools.
This is a long list. To make sense of it, we will no look at each point individually.
As we explained earlier, the payout defines how much profit you make if you win your binary option. At any given time, every binary options broker will offer you a different payout for the same asset in combination with the same binary options type. Some brokers offer generally higher payouts than others, but most brokers offer higher payouts in some situations and lower payouts in others.
Even small differences in payouts can influence your long-term success tremendously. There are two reasons for this connection:
- You reinvest your profits. Additional profit on one trade will therefore not only have a short-term effect but exponentially increase over time through the power of compound interest.
- You make many trades. Since binary options are short-term investments, you will make many trades. While the number of trades varies depending on your strategy, average traders make at least 5 trades per day. With 20 trading days each month, this results in about 100 trades ever month, which provides the ideal environment for the power of compound interest to do its magic.
To understand this connection better, let’s look at an example. Staying with the example of the last point – 5 trades per day, 20 trading days per month, and 100 trades per month – let’s assume that you win 70 percent of your trades and that a broker offers a payout of only 1 percent more than its competitor. How would this small difference affect your profits?
The answer is mind-blowing. Over one month an additional payout of 1 percent would result in an additional payout of 200 percent your original investment. If your investment on your first trade was $10, you would have made $20 extra. That sounds nice – after all, it is free money – but things get even better.
- Over six months, you would make an extra 6,531 percent or $653.10 if you started with a $10 investment.
- Over one year, you would make an extra 426,534 percent or $42,653.40 if you started with a $10 investment.
These numbers indicate how important a high payout is for your success. Therefore, it is important that you find the broker that offers you the highest payout for your strategy.
Better binary options types
Better binary options types can have the same impact on your trading as a higher payout. Different binary options types allow you to trade different predictions, and the ability to choose a binary options type that mirrors the prediction you are trying to make as well as possible can increase your profits significantly. There are mainly two reasons for this statement:
1. You can get a higher payout
When you trade all your predictions with high / low options, you waste a good part of your predictions. Assume, for example, that you believe that an asset’s price will rise significantly. With high / low options, you only predict whether the price will be higher or lower than the current market price after a given period of time, which would work with any type of movement, even the smallest movement possible.
Since you are making a more accurate prediction than simply up or down, you should turn this additional accuracy into an additional payout. For this purpose, many brokers offer binary options types that allow you to predict strong movements. Since these predictions are more difficult to make, they provide a higher payout.
With one touch options, for example, you can predict that an asset’s price will reach a certain target price within a specific period of time. This target price is too far away for the market to reach it during a quieter trading period, but if you are able to predict a strong movement, you can win the option.
The payout for one touch options reflects this more difficult prediction: by winning a single option, you can get a payout of around 200 to 300 percent, which is significantly higher than the 70 to 85 percent you can get on high / low options. This premise is ideal for stronger movements because it allows you to turn a more accurate prediction in a higher payout.
In similar ways, a good binary options broker offers you multiple different binary options types, all of which allowing for different predictions and providing you with different payouts. With such a toolbox at your disposal, you can always choose the right binary options type for your purpose and maximize your payout and your returns.
2. You can win more of your trades
Having more binary options types at your disposal also allows you to win more of your trades, which will increase your profit, too.
Think of boundary options, for example. Boundary options allow you to predict whether the market will leave a predefined price corridor. Defining one target price above the current market price and one in equal distance below it, boundary options allow you to profit from any strong movement, regardless of its direction. Just like with one touch option, it is enough for the market to touch one of the target prices, the market does not need to remain at the target price.
In a situation where important news is about to be released, for example the government’s unemployment report or a company’s earnings report, you are often unsure whether the news will be good or bad, but you know that the market will react significantly either way. This is the perfect opportunity to invest in a boundary option and win an easy trade with the market’s strong reaction, regardless of which direction it will point in.
No other binary options type would allow you to trade this prediction. With high / low option, one touch options, and all other option types, you would have to guess the direction the market will move in, which is a gamble you would often lose. With boundary options, you can win more of your trades and get a nice payout – that is the power of a broker that offers good binary options types.
All binary options brokers offer their assets in four categories:
- Stocks, and
The number and the type of assets in each category vary from broker to broker, often greatly. This can have a significant impact on your trading, which is why you should make sure that your broker offers the right assets for you.
There are mainly three aspects you have to consider when it comes to assets:
1. The right time zone
The first and most important thing you have to consider when analyzing a broker’s assets is the time zone they are traded in. Stocks and indices are traded at their home stock exchange and only available for investments with binary options when this home stock exchange is open. This limits their trading time to about eight hours a day, with the exact number depending on the opening times of their home stock exchange.
Due to the time zones, different stocks are available at different times of the day. Asian stocks are available at different times than European stocks, and European stocks are available at different times than American stocks, and so on.
Depending on where you live and which time of the day you want to do your trading, you have to choose a broker that offers stocks and indices for the time you want to trade. As an American who wants to trade before going to work, for example, you will not have American assets available to you. You need a broker with a large selection of European stocks and indices, which will be available during this time.
In the same way, every trader has to define the time during which they want to trade clearly and then find the broker that offers the right stocks and indices for this time.
For indices and currencies, this limitation does not apply. These types of assets are traded all over the world, which is why there is always an open exchange, and you can invest in them continuously from Monday to Saturday.
2. The right selection of big and small assets
Almost all brokers offer a core selection of big assets. If you want to trade the S&P 500, the Euro vs. the US Dollar, or gold, you will find these assets with every broker. Aside from a few big assets, however, every broker chooses its own set of smaller assets to round out its list of assets. Finding the broker with the right assets for your strategy is essential to your trading success.
If your strategy is to find great trading opportunities in smaller assets, you need a broker with a large selection of smaller assets from all over the world. If you want to invest only in big companies with a high trading volume, however, you might want to choose a broker that offers only big assets and does not complicate things by offering hundreds of assets you never want to trade anyway.
3. Your area of expertise
Expertise is a topic of discussion among traders.
- Some traders like to focus on assets they know well, hoping that their knowledge will provide them with the advantage to maximize their profits.
- Other traders like to focus on assets they know nothing about, hoping that not knowing an asset will free them from prejudices about what will happen to its price and allow them to perform a better market analysis.
In this question, there is no right or wrong. Whatever works for you is right for you. The important part is to choose your broker in line with the trading style you prefer. If you want to trade assets you do not know, you have to make sure that your broker offers assets from other parts of the world and smaller assets that you never heard of before. If you want to trade assets you know well, you need a broker that offers big assets from your home market.
Better security features
Security might be the most overlooked aspect of choosing a broker. Most traders get so caught up in the case of higher payouts that they completely forget to consider how a broker protects their money. Luckily, most binary options brokers already abide by the highest security standards and keep your money completely safe. To help you judge whether you can trust a broker, here are the three security features you should look for:
1. SSL encryption
The most vulnerable aspect of any online business is the communication between you and the service. When you send your username, your password, and your personal data, you want to make sure that nobody intercepts your transmission and steals, for example, your credit card information.
There is a 100 percent safe way to prevent such actions. This way is the Secure Sockets Layer protocol, better known as the SSL protocol. The SSL protocol is the safest thing the web has to offer and can encode all your data in a way that nobody can interpret but your broker. With the SSL protocol in place, it is absolutely impossible for anybody to steal your data, which is why all the big banks use SSL for their online banking and in-house data streams.
Of course, using SSL costs a broker money. Some brokers try to cut costs by avoiding SSL or by using a cheaper, less-safe alternative. Those brokers are not to be trusted. You should only ever trade with a broker that uses the SSL protocol. On our website, we only recommend SSL encoded brokers.
2. Validation and banking security
The second big area of risk for online businesses is banking. Even with the SSL protocol in place, someone might obtain your password because you lost your phone or because they found the piece of paper you wrote your username and your password on. Regardless of the details, it is important that your broker makes sure that nobody can steal your money, even if they already stole your password. For this purpose, every broker should have two processes in place:
- Personalized withdrawals only. The simplest way to make sure that only you can withdraw your money is for your broker only to allow withdrawals to the credit card your deposited money with and to bank accounts in your name. Any form of impersonalized withdrawals, for example with online payment providers, and any form of withdrawals to accounts that are not in your name should be prohibited
- Thorough validation process. If someone wants to withdraw money to an account you have never used before, your broker has to make sure the person making the request is you. For this purpose, they have to require pictures of your ID and a proof of residence. Since only you have those documents, this security feature guarantees that only you can withdraw money from your account.
- Government regulation. All over the world, government agencies are tasked with supervising financial service providers. These agencies make sure that the financial institutes in their area of influence provide legal, upfront services and provide their customers with what they promised them.
Whether or not a broker accepts government regulation can tell you a lot about the broker. Since online businesses can work from everywhere in the world, brokers could easily choose to run their servers in a country with no regulation. If they decide to accept regulation voluntarily, you know that they have nothing to hide.
Most brokers are regulated by the Cyprian Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which enforces the European Union’s strict laws on banking that have been passed in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. Some brokers also choose to register with the financial authorities of other European nations. Since they all enforce the same laws, this makes little difference. As long as your broker is regulated by a European authority, you can be sure that it offers a completely safe, 100 percent trustworthy service.
One special case is American traders. Legally, binary options brokers are only allowed to offer their services to American traders if they are regulated by the American government. Currently, Nadex is the only broker that fulfills this criteria. Luckily, Nadex is a first-class broker with which you can trade perfectly well, which makes the choice easy for American traders.
While the first two security features we mentioned early are an absolute must-have for every broker, government regulation is nice to have, but not mandatory. There are trustworthy brokers without government regulation, and as long as you do not live in the United States, there is no legal reason why you have to sign up with a regulated broker. While regulated brokers do offer more security and peace of mind, if you want the government to stay out of your business, you should be able to find a trustworthy unregulated broker.
All binary options brokers offer certain bonuses to their customers. Some brokers might be more attractive to you because they offer the kind of bonus that can help you turn a profit.
In general, there are three types of bonuses you should look at:
1. One-time financial bonuses
Most brokers offer a deposit bonus. When you deposit money with the broker, you will get an extra free gift, usually somewhere from 25 percent of your deposit to 150 percent of your deposit. This means that if you deposit $1,000 with a broker, you might end up with a final account balance of $1.250 to $2.500. This money is free, and you can invest it in any way you like.
The exact height of your bonus depends on your broker’s policy. The one thing all brokers have in common is that they offer their best bonuses to traders that deposit a lot of money. For this purpose, they use an account model that specifies which bonuses apply to which deposit amounts. Such a system could, for example, define that a deposit from $250 to $1,000 gets the bronze account and a 25 percent bonus, a deposit from $1,001 to $2,000 gets the silver account with a 50 percent bonus, and so on. Most brokers offer around five to seven accounts.
The details of broker policies vary greatly, but there are mainly two aspects you have to look out for:
- How high are your broker’s bonuses? The height of a broker’s bonuses can vary from 25 percent to 150 percent. There are some brokers, though, that offer a 50 percent bonus or even a 100 percent bonus on their entry level accounts, which can provide you with a much higher bonus than a 25 percent bonus. Studying broker policies can pay greatly, as you might find a broker that offers a bonus three or four times as high as what competitors offer.
- Is your broker targeting customers with a big budget or a small budget? Brokers differ greatly on amounts of money they require for you to get a bonus. Some brokers target smaller budgets, offering their third account type to traders which $2,500. Other brokers target larger account types, which is why $2,500 would still get you their entry-level account. This means, a broker that offers a higher bonus on its accounts might not necessarily be the better choice for you if another broker allows you to qualify for a higher account type. You have to find the right mix of both aspects.
- Does your broker offer a bonus on every deposit or only on the first deposit? Most brokers offer their deposit bonus as a welcome bonus, which means that you only get a deposit on your first deposit. If your plan was to make one deposit and then see where it takes you, this is easily enough. Some brokers, however, offer their bonuses on every deposit you make, which is a great advantage for traders that want to charge up their account multiple times, for example because they want to start small and invest big later.
Pay attention to these criteria, and you will find the right bonus for you. Be aware, though, that a bonus is less important than continuously high payouts are far more important to your long-term success than one time bonuses.
2. Repeated financial bonuses
Some brokers also offer repeated financial bonuses on their account. With these bonuses, you could get a higher payout, for example an added 2 or 3 percent, a bonus if you reach a minimum monthly trading volume, or monthly risk-free trades where you can’t lose money but might win big,
In the long run, those bonuses can be much more significant to your trading success than a one-time bonus. Through the power of compound interest, their positive effects accumulate and can soon outweigh any 100 percent one-time bonus.
3. Non-financial bonuses
In addition to their financial bonuses, binary options brokers also offer a wealth of non-financial bonuses. These bonuses usually include access to the broker’s education center, better support, faster withdrawals, and some form of trader coaching.
Whether these bonuses are important to you is something you have to decide for yourself. For many brokers, the offer of having a personal coach or a professional analyst can be almost invaluable. It helps them get a better start and make money quickly. Other brokers might prefer to learn on their own and would not use these bonuses anyway.
The one non-financial bonus that stands out is trading signals. Some brokers offer signals that alert you to profitable trading opportunities, which can free you from the need to perform your own market analysis or pay for a signal provider. If you want to use signals, consider getting them right from your broker.
Usability defines how well-designed a broker’s platform is. Can every trader use it intuitively? Is it designed to minimize mistake and provide quick and easy access to all features? If so, an easy usability can be a great asset to you, helping you to make decisions as quickly as possible and profiting from ideas whenever you see them.
Luckily, the usability standards in the binary options world are high. All bigger brokers offer online trading platforms and mobile apps that even complete newcomers can handle immediately, and they offer great helpful guides and education tools if you should have a question.
Testing a broker’s usability is easy, too. On their websites, most brokers offer a fully functioning preview of their trading platform that allows you to evaluate every aspect of its usability. We recommend you take a look at these demos and see if you can handle them well. In most cases, you should have little difficulties. To help you get started, most brokers also offer video guides that explain how to use their platforms.
Lower entry requirements
Every binary options broker has certain entry requirement. Mainly, there are two conditions:
- The minimum deposit, and
- The minimum investment per trade.
The minimum deposit defines the minimum amount you have to deposit with a broker to open an account. Should you try to deposit less, your account will not be activated, and you will be asked to deposit the difference to reach the minimum deposit.
With most brokers, the minimum deposit is $250. Luckily, this is an amount any trader should be able to deposit. If you want things cheaper, your main alternative is IQ Option, which offers their account for a minimum deposit of $10. Some brokers also go the other way and require you to deposit $500 and more. If you plan to deposit less than $1,000, we recommend you pay attention to the minimum deposit requirement.
The minimum investment per trade defines how much money you have to invest to make a single trade. Most brokers require either $25 or $10 on every trade. Once again, the big exception is IQ Option, which allows you to make a trade for as little as $1.
The minimum investment per trade is especially important to new traders. Those traders who are completely new to binary options often want to start small and without risking too much money on a skill they have not yet fully developed. For those traders, IQ Option can be the perfect broker, because it allows them to test every aspect of binary options for a deposit of less than $100. No other broker can compete with that.
Better education tools
The final characteristic of a broker is the education aspect. Most brokers offer an education center that provides learning tools that can help binary options traders to perfect their skills. These education centers offer a combination of these tools:
- Video courses,
- Articles, and
- Interactive online courses.
With these tools, you can learn everything about a broker’s trading platform, the basics of binary options trading, and the most advanced secrets of market analysis.
Especially newcomers can profit from a broker that helps them learn the tricks of binary options trading as quickly as possible. The ability to trade well will increase your profits more than anything else, and while there are great free learning tools out there, for example sites like this one, there are some things you can learn only from your broker, things such as how to use their trading platform and make a trade.
If such things are important to you, we recommend you pay attention to the education tools your broker offers.
How can I find good binary options brokers?
As you can see from the points we laid out above, finding the perfect binary options broker for you is a complex decision. Consequently, the final decision is yours because nobody could tell you which combination of the different aspects would be right for. Nonetheless, there is no need for you to search the entire internet, read thousands of pages of terms and conditions, and make the entire decision by yourself.
There are some binary options brokers that offer are generally recommendable service. We have tested all of these brokers for you, analyzed their advantages and disadvantages, and created clear recommendations on which broker is right for which type of trader. With these recommendations, you can find the right broker for you quicker, easier, and much cheaper than if you would do all the work yourself.
In detail, this site can help you in four ways:
1. This site can help you to avoid untrustworthy brokers. While finding the right broker for you requires attention to detail and nuances, there are some binary options brokers that are a bad decision for all traders. These brokers manipulate prices, have bad security, or are in some way untrustworthy. We have excluded these binary options brokers from our site, which saves you a lot of trouble.
2. This site can provide you with a starting point for your search. Nobody can tell you which broker is ideal for you. But we can provide you with a starting point for you search, a first selection of binary options brokers that fit your criteria and can help you to do what you are trying to do.
3. This site can help you to maximize your profits. Most binary options brokers advertise high maximum payouts but rarely offer these payouts under real trading conditions. The far more important statistic is the average payout, and the average payout often goes unmentioned. Testing every broker’s average payout for yourself could take years, but we can provide you with the information you need to maximize your payouts and your profits.
4. This site can help you test binary option s risk-free. Most forms of investments require a cold start. With stocks, for example, you have to make your first investment decisions without knowing what you do, simply hoping that your first hunches will pay off. With binary options, things are different. This site can help you to get a completely risk-free start. More on that later.
To get started, we recommend you take a look at our top list of the best binary options brokers available. In this top list, we have compressed the most important information in one table. If you want to get a quick start, this is the place to go.
If you want things even simpler, here are our top two broker recommendations for newcomers and experienced traders:
The best broker for newcomers: IQ Option
We already mentioned IQ Option a few times, and there is a good reason for it: IQ Option offers the ideal service for newcomers. Here is why:
- With the lowest minimum deposit ($10) and lowest minimum investment per trade ($1) of all binary options brokers, IQ Option enables you to get a cheap, low-risk start with real money.
- IQ Option’s deposit-free demo provides you with the very rare opportunity of testing binary options without having to make an investment.
- IQ Option focuses on high / low options, the most intuitive and easiest-to-learn binary options type.
- With an average payout of 85 percent for the EUR/USD currency pair, IQ Option has offered some of the highest average payouts the industry has ever seen, which makes it easy for newcomers to turn a profit.
- IQ Option is regulated by the European Union, which guarantees newcomers that they sign up with a trustworthy service.
- IQ Option offers the best binary options demo in the market, allowing you to test binary options completely risk-free. More on this later.
Combined, these advantages make IQ Option the best broker for newcomers by far. You get a risk-free start and the ideal binary options for newcomers, and you can make your first real-money investments for a fraction of the money required by other binary options brokers.
IQ Option makes your start with binary options as easy as possible. If you are a newcomer and want to find your ideal broker without much hassle, we recommend you sign up with IQ Option now.
The best broker for experienced traders: Banc De Binary
The best broker for experienced traders is Banc De Binary. Banc De Binary combines a number of important characteristics that put experienced traders in the perfect position to make money. These characteristics are:
- Banc De Binary offers a full selection of binary options types, which provides experienced traders
- With a long list of assets, Banc De Binary offers every trader the right asset for their purpose.
- Banc De Binary is regulated by the European Union, which provides experienced traders with the peace of mind to know that their investment is well-protected.
- Banc De Binary offers the ideal demo for experienced traders, enabling them to test new strategies and invest a lot of play money.
- Banc De Binary offers it premium account for deposits of $5,000 or more, an amount that every experienced should be able to invest. In return, you get such coveted features as trading signals, webinars, personal analysts, and the protected trader status.
- Banc De Binary is one of the oldest and most respected binary options brokers, and in many ways, Banc De Binary is the Mercedes of binary options trading.
Combined, these advantages provide experienced traders with the high-powered trading environment they need to turn their skills into the most success possible.
How can I test binary options brokers risk-free?
To evaluate a broker, nothing beats real trading experience with this broker. With most asset types, this step requires you to invest a lot of your hard earned money into something you have never tested before. Luckily, things are different with binary options.
Binary options brokers offer a feature called a demo account. Demo accounts allow you to test all aspects of a binary options broker with play money instead of real money. You get all the same features, the same assets, and the same payouts, but you can test them without having to risk a single Cent of your money.
This system has many advantages. You can test your own trading skills before you bet money on them, you can develop your strategy until you know that you will make with it, and you can try tweaks to your strategy in a risk-free environment.
The most significant advantage for this article, however, is that a demo allows you to test a broker risk-free. If you are unsure whether you can make money with a broker, a demo puts you in the perfect position to evaluate the broker’s payouts, assets, and binary options types. You get a fully functioning trading account with an account balance in play money, and after trading a while with this account, you will know whether you can make money with the broker. If you can, you can switch to real money trading, knowing that you will be able to turn a profit.
Which types of demos are there?
Of course, every demo mirrors the trading environment of its broker’s real-money account. Consequently, every demo is a little different from every other demo. There are, however, also two major types of demos you have to know. These types are:
- Feature demos, and
- Stand-alone demos.
Each of these types targets a specific type of trader. To understand which demo targets which trader, let’s look at each of these demos individually.
What are feature demos?
Feature demos are features of regular trading accounts. This means, to get a feature demo, you have to get a regular trading account with a broker, and you will then be able to access your demo as a feature of this account.
This system has two important implications:
- You have to deposit money to get your demo.
- As long as you have an account with the broker, you can reset and manage your demo easily from your regular trading account.
Because of these implications, feature demos are often a problem for newcomers but ideal for experienced traders. Newcomers shy away from having to deposit money to test a broker, which would require them to deposit money in order to find out whether it makes sense to deposit money – hardly a sensible proposition. Experienced traders, however, enjoy that they have their real-money trading and their demo in one place. If you are an experienced trader, you should get a feature demo, if you are a newcomer, you should stay away from it.
Feature demos are the most common form of demos. Except for two binary options brokers, all binary options brokers offer their demos as a feature demo. For experienced traders, this means that they have the full range of options and can probably find the right demo with the broker they want to try.
If you are looking for a recommendation, we recommend you try the Banc De Binary demo. Aside from the many advantages of Banc De Binary that we mentioned already, their demo provides you with a whopping $50,000 in play money, which is ideal for experienced traders. It mirrors the trading environment they know from their daily trading and provides them with enough money to try new trading styles and tweaks to their strategy.
What are stand-alone demos?
In contrast to feature demos, stand-alone demos work as their own accounts. They do not require you to get a real-money account, and you do not have to deposit money to trade with them.
With this premise, stand-alone demos offer the perfect way for newcomers to test binary options in general and a broker specifically completely risk-free and without having to invest money. Consequently, we recommend that all newcomers should start their careers with a stand-alone demo.
Unfortunately, stand-alone demos are rare. Only two brokers in the world of binary options offer a stand-alone demo. The best of them is from IQ Option. To sign up for the IQ Option demo, you only have to follow one of our links to the IQ Option website and sign into their demo with your Google account, your Facebook account, or your email address. The entire process is as simple and risk-free as signing into a mobile game.
In addition to the many advantages of IQ Option that we already talked about, their demo also provides newcomers with the advantage of mirroring the trading environment they first encounter when starting their career perfectly. With an account balance of $1,000, you can learn how to trade you way up from a limited amount of money.
If you are a newcomer, the IQ Option demo is the perfect place to start for you. It can help you test the best broker for newcomers completely risk-free and investment-free.
You now know everything about binary options brokers that you need to find your ideal broker. You know what matters, you know what to watch out for, and you know where you can find a list that can serve you as a starting point for your journey. Most importantly, you know how to find your ideal broker and your ideal strategy without risking money.
With this knowledge, we wish you the best of luck on your journey to binary options success. For more information, we recommend you take a look at our broker reviews and other articles.