Binary options trading is easy and exciting. It gives you a chance to make up to 90% of your invested amount is just a minute. Anyone can start trading in the binary options market from anywhere in the world.
Before trading in the binary options market
In order to trade in the binary options market you need to open an account with a binary options broker first. There is a huge number of binary options brokers in the binary world. You should be careful about selecting your binary options broker so that you select one which is suitable for your trading needs.
You can open up an account in just a couple of minutes by entering some basic details. After this an email will be sent to your email address to verify your account. As soon as you click a link embedded in the email, your account will be verified. You will also need to make a deposit to start trading. This amount should be equal or greater than the minimum deposit amount of your binary options broker.
After these steps you are all set to start trading.
If you are a new trader you should start with a demo account. A demo account is the one using which you can understand how to trade. You can trade in the real binary options market without having to put anything at stake. There is no real money involved with trading using a demo account. But this will certainly help you understand how to trade and get a feel of the market.
Generally binary options brokers provide many features other than the trading platform. You can check out the daily market analysis for some useful tips. You can also go through the tutorials to learn more about the trading process.
Continue reading below the table…
[table id = 2/]
How to trade – steb by step
When you are all set to start the trading with real money, all you have to do is:
- Go to the trading platform of your binary options broker
- Select a trading type
You will find various trading types like High or Low, Touch, 60 Seconds, Boundary, Option Builder etc. The names and a few trading types may differ depending on your broker but the rest will be more or less the same.
The most popular trading type in High or Low. In this option you have to predict if the price level of an underlying asset will be higher or lower than its current price level after a certain period of time.
- Select an asset from the list of assets that your binary options broker offers for trading.
You can select stocks, commodities, Forex or indices. Read more about each asset-type.
- Once you have selected an asset, you will be able to see a percentage figure corresponding to it. This indicates the percentage of your invested amount you will win if your prediction is correct.
- Make a prediction and enter the amount you want to invest. Select an expiry time and wait for the expiry time to end.
- If your prediction is correct you will win the specified percentage if not you will lose the amount you invested. It is as simple as that.