While most binary options brokers only offer you bonus when you deposit money, OptionWeb rewards you with a number of bonuses. Learn about the OptionWeb bonus here and find out how to profit from them!
The OptionWeb Bonus
Most brokers only offer you one bonus. After you received this bonus, you are on your own. With OptionWeb, things are better. While the OptionWeb bonus system also offers a few initial bonuses after you registered your account, there are also ongoing bonuses that will support you for as long as you trade binary options with OptionWeb.
To understand OptionWeb’s great offer, let’s work through all the bonuses they offer one by one.
1. OptionWeb Lifesaver
Usually, doing anything new requires an initial learning period that can involve some rookie mistakes. To help you make it through your learning phase with OptionWeb, OptionWeb offers a lifesaver. Thank to the OptionWeb lifesaver, your first 10 to 15 positions are guaranteed – you can’t lose.
How many guaranteed trades you get depends on your initial deposit:
- For a deposit of $250, you get 10 guaranteed trades of up to $25 each.
- For a deposit of $500, you get 12 guaranteed trades of up to $50 each.
- For a deposit of $1,000, you get 15 guaranteed trades of up to $100 each.
2. Unconditional guaranteed trade
In addition to the guaranteed trades, OptionWeb also offers an guaranteed trade based on your account type. The maximum amount you can invest depends on your account type. OptionWeb offers five account types: Starter, standard, silver, gold, and platinum:
- The starter account provides a guaranteed trade of up to $50.
- The standard account provides a guaranteed trade of up to $100.
- The silver account provides a guaranteed trade of up to $300.
- The gold account provides a guaranteed trade of up to $500.
- The platinum account provides a guaranteed trade of up to $2,500.
3. Monthly interest payment on invested volume
When you put your money into the bank, you get an interest rate. Why should things be any different when you deposit your money with a binary option broker? OptionWeb does what so many other broker deny you – they pay you an interest rate.
Not only does OptionWeb pay you an interest rate on your account balance, you get an interest rate on your monthly investment volume, which can be hundreds of times as high as your account balance. Additionally, OptionWeb offers higher interest rates than most banks.
- The silver account provides an interest rate of 3.5% on your total investment.
- The gold account provides an interest rate of 5.2% on your total investment.
- The platinum account provides an interest rate of 5.5% on your total investment.
Account type defined by total deposit
Compared to most other brokers, OptionWeb has another great advantage: Instead of only considering your initial investment when defining your account type, OptionWeb considers all your deposit while you have been their customer. This policy allows you to improve your account type after your initial deposit – an invaluable tool most other brokers deny you.
In addition to the long list of cash rewards, OptionWeb also offers a number of non-cash rewards. These include trader coaching, personal trade analysis, and subscriptions to financial information networks.