Depositing money with Porter Finance is a quick and easy process. There are, however, some rules you have to know. In this article we cover both how you can make a Porter Finance deposit and what you need to do before you make your first one.
How to make a Porter Finance deposit
The most important aspect of binary options is security. To make its service as secure as possible, Porter Finance does not simply allow everybody to deposit money with them. Otherwise, money launderers and other criminals would have free access to Porter Finance’s service.
Instead, Porter Finance asks you to provide a few very basic documents before you can make a deposit. This process will hardly take more than a few minutes of your time, but it helps to keep Porter Finance free from the influence of illegal activities, which benefits all its customers and you, too.
This verification process can be completed with one email. All you need to do is take a few pictures of some documents and send them to Porter Finance’s customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents you need to provide are:
- A Photo ID. This must be government issued and can be a driver’s license, passport or residency card.
- A proof of address such as a utility bill or bank statement. This must verify your physical or billing address in the country of your residency, and must be no older than six months.
- If you deposited money by credit/debit card, you must provide a copy of the credit/debit card you used for the deposit. The copy should be of the front and back with the first 12 digits of the card covered and the CVV on the back covered as well. The signature panel with your signature must be visible.
Please make sure that you provide color pictures of each of these documents with the relevant information clearly visible.
After you have provided the necessary information, you can deposit money into your account. You have three possibilities to do that:
- Credit card: The most popular deposit method, credit card deposits are quick, easy, and free. There is no fee, and your money will reach your account immediately if you deposit by credit card.
- Bank transfer: While bank transfer payments are also free, it can take up to seven business days for your money to reach your account, depending on how quick your bank is.
- Neteller: Neteller is an online payment provider that wants to make banking quicker and easier. If you have a Neteller account, you can use it to deposit money with Porter Finance instantly and free of fees.