Trading with StockPair is quick, intuitive, and easy. Only few other brokers provide an equally fun trading process. This article teaches you everything you need to know for your StockPair trading to become successful.
How does StockPair trading work?
There are two ways you can trade with StockPair:
Possibility 1: Trade using StockPair’s online trading platform
The conventional way to trade with StockPair is to use StockPair’s online trading platform. You can access the platform on StockPair’s homepage. Simply create an account by clicking on the StockPair link we provided for you, deposit some money, and verify your account. Then you are good to go.
Trading with StockPair’s online platform is quick and easy. Visually, the platform is divided into three parts:
- On the left side, you choose the option type and the asset you want to use.
- On the right side, you choose the amount you want to invest.
- In the middle, you choose the expiration time and the direction you want to invest in. To complete your investment, simply click on of the arrows that point up (to invest long) and down (to invest short).
This 3-step process only takes you a few seconds and makes sure that, when you recognize an opportunity, you can invest quickly.
Possibility 2: Trade using StockPair’s mobile app
While you can access StockPair’s online trading platform from most mobile devices, StockPair also offers a mobile trading app for Apple and Android devices. Simply download the app from the App Store or the Play Store, open an account with StockPair using our link, deposit money, and start trading.
The app is equally intuitive as the online platform:
- Choose your option type and your asset from the two menus at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the expiration time and the amount you want to invest from the two drop down menus at the top of your screen.
- Draw the slider up or down (for high / low options) or to the side of one asset (pair options) and click invest.