To manage your deposits and withdrawals with TR Binary Options efficiently, there are a few things you need to know about TR Binary Options payments. We reveal the secrets.
What are the options for TR Binary Options Payments?
TR Binary Options offers three deposit method and two withdrawal methods. To keep your trading cheap and have enough money to live, follow this trick. At first, let us take a look at the available deposit and withdrawal methods:
TR Binary Options offers three options to deposit money:
1) Credit card or debit card: Credit card payments are free and booked to your account immediately. There is no minimum deposit. To avoid deposits with stolen credit card numbers, TR Binary Options requires you to provide a picture of the credit card you used, with the middle half of the numbers on the front and the CVV on the back blacked out.
2) Wire transfer: Wire transfers of less than $500 are charged a $30 fee. If you plan to deposit via wire transfer, you should always deposit at least $500. Depending on the customs of your bank, wire transfers can take 3 to 5 business days to reach your account.
3) Ewallets: Ewallets such as CashU, iDeal, and Neteller allow you deposit money simply by using your login to your ewallet account. Ewallet deposits are booked to your account immediately, and there are no fees and no minimums to ewallet deposits.
Compared to deposit options, there is one less withdrawal option: While you can deposit money via ewallets, you are not allowed to withdraw money this way. To withdraw money, you can only choose credit card and wire transfer.
- You can only withdraw as much money with a credit card as you deposited with this card. All withdrawals exceeding the amount you deposited with this credit card will be paid to you by wire transfer.
- One wire transfer each month is free. Any additional wire transfer is charged a fee of $30. To keep fees low, plan ahead and only use one wire transfer each month.
- Any deposits made by ewallet can only be withdrawn by wire transfer. If you want to withdraw at least some money by credit card, you need to deposit money by credit card.
With TR Binary Options payments we recommend that you deposit your money by credit card, to keep the withdrawal process efficient. Then, plan ahead and use one wire transfer withdrawal per month from the start. This should enable you to withdraw enough money to cover your basic costs. Should there be an emergency and you need money quickly, you still have your credit card available and withdraw money quickly and without fees. This approach helps you get your regular payments for free, while keeping your flexibility in case you need money quickly.