Tropical Trade binary options are ideal for traders that want to make a lot of money in a short period of time. With a large selection of short-term expiries, you can make more trades in a shorter period of time and trade more accurately than with any other broker.
In this article, you will learn:
- Which binary options does Tropical Trade offer?
- How do Tropical Trade’s binary options compare to other brokers?
- How to get started with Tropical Trade
With this knowledge, you will be able to profit from Tropical Trade binary options yourself.
What are the Tropical Trade binary options?
Tropical Trade offers four types of binary options:
- High / low options: High / low options are the classic binary options type, allowing you to predict whether the market will rise or fall over a given period of time. Tropical Trade offers expiries for every quarter hour. This means if it is 9:05 AM, you can choose to let your option expire at 9:15 AM, 9:30 AM, 9:45 AM, and so on.
- One touch options: One touch options help you to take advantage of strong market movements. They define a faraway target price and offer a high payout if you are willing to predict that the market will touch the target price at least once. To win your option, the briefest of touches will suffice; the market does not have to remain at the defined price level.
- Range options: Range options define two equally large prices ranges, one to the upper side of the current market, one to the lower side. You can predict which range the market will remain in.
- Hyper options: Hyper options adapt the basic idea of high / low options to ultra-short time frames. By allowing you to invest in high / low options with an expiry from 30 seconds to 10 minutes, Tropical Trade’s hyper option put you in the perfect position to win many trades over a short period of time, which can make you a lot of money.
With these four binary options, Tropical Trade has covered all the bases. You can make any trade you want and employ any strategy you like.
How do the Tropical Trade binary options compare to other brokers?
When analyzing the Tropical Trade binary options selection, the thing that stands out most are the many expiries Tropical Trade offers for their hyper options. Where other brokers often limit you to 60 seconds, 120 seconds, and 300 seconds, Tropical Trade offers these expiries:
- 30 seconds,
- 60 seconds,
- 120 seconds,
- 300 seconds, and
- 600 seconds.
With these added expiries, Tropical Trade makes your trading a lot more flexible and a lot more accurate.
The difficulty with trading short time frames is that many brokers only offer you a limited number of tools to trade them with. On short time frames, however, accuracy is of the utmost importance. The market moves erratically and can change its mind quickly. If you have to trade a movement with an expiry that is only about right, you are likely to miss the right timing and might lose an option on an otherwise correct prediction. That would be a shame.
With Tropical Trade, you have more tools at your disposal. When you see a movement, these tools allow you to make the right trade with the right expiry and maximize your chances of winning your option. Over time, this increased accuracy can significantly increase your returns.
Additionally, you can trade more opportunities because you no longer have to pass on opportunities that have the wrong timing. As long as you have a winning strategy, a higher number of trades will always result in higher profits.
To understand that the combined power of these two factors, let’s look at an example. Let’s say that a trader is currently making five trade per day and is trading 20 days per month. If this trader would increase their profits per trade by only 1 percent with Tropical Trade, and if he or she would make 1 percent more trades, how much would their overall profits increase?
- Over one month (100 trades), this trader would make an additional profit of 7.316 times their original investment. Assuming an investment of $10 on the first trade, this would lead to an additional profit of $73.16.
- Over six months (600 trades), this trader would make an additional profit of 153,337.556 times their original investment. Assuming an investment of $10 on the first trade, this would lead to an additional profit of $1,533,375.56.
- Over one year (1,200 trades), this trader would make an additional profit of 23,512,406,327.088 times their original investment. Assuming an investment of $10 on the first trade, this would lead to an additional profit of $235,124,063,270.88.
These are large numbers. They indicate that Tropical Trade can greatly increase your profits, even if you do not make 5 trades per day or trade only day of the week. Over time, you will arrive at similar numbers.
If you like short-term options, Tropical Trade is a broker you should definitely look into.
How to get started with the Tropical Trade binary options
If you want to profit from Tropical Trade, too, here is what you have to do:
- Follow one of our links to the Tropical Trade website. It will take you straight to the signup form.
- Fill out the signup form. Once you have sent the signup form, you have an account with Tropical Trade.
- Fund your account. With an active account, you only need some money to get started with Tropical Trade. Fund your account with credit card / debit card, wire transfer, or online payment provider, and you are ready to trade.
The entire process can be completed within a few minutes. Credit card / debit card deposits and online payment provider deposit are booked to your account immediately, which makes the signup process even quicker.
Tropical Trade is a great broker for traders that like to trade short-term options. Putting you in the perfect position to trade accurately and to make many trades in a short period of time, Tropical Trade is ideal for those that traders that want to make as much money as possible in a short period of time.