DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT 24OPTION! Binary options involves risk and you can lose all your invested capital. Payout rates are all based on the assumption you make a successful trade.
How do I make a 24option withdrawal?
24option uses a simple and clever withdrawal policy that keeps you money safe: Money can only be withdrawn to the original source you deposited it from. That means, if you deposited $5,000 by credit card, you can only withdraw $5,000 by credit card. If you want to withdraw more, you need to use wire transfer.
Compared to credit card withdrawals, wire transfer has the advantage that your account can be securely identified as your account. This eliminates the possibility of theft and makes the withdrawal process more secure.
To withdraw money from your account, you need to provide 24option with these documents:
- Official ID with picture (not expired),
- Proof of address (A utility bill with your name and address on it not older than 6 months, or a notarized document that confirms your address not older than 6 months),
- If you used credit card to deposit money: Credit card front and back showing only the last 4 digits. If you deposited money from more than one credit card, you need to provide these documents for each credit card used.
Will I be charged for a withdrawal?
Whether you will be charged for a withdrawal depends on your account type. Do not worry, though, every account type gets a few withdrawal for free.
- Regular account: Your first withdrawal is free,
- Gold account: One free withdrawal per calendar month,
- Platinum account: Every withdrawal is free.
While this policy is somewhat limiting your options, it easily allows for enough withdrawals at every stage of your trading career.
Regular account users should try to trade their way up to the gold account as fast as possible, which is why one free withdrawal is more than they should use anyway.
Gold account traders can generate a steady stream of income by making one withdrawal per month.
Platinum account users are free to do whatever they please.
- CREDIT CARD: 3.5%
- Skrill (Moneybookers): 2%
- PayPal & Neteller: 3.5%
- Wire fee: 30USD / 25EUR / 20GBP/ 2500JPY.
- For wire transfer, you need to withdraw at least: 100USD / 100EUR/ 100GBP/ 10,000JPY/ 611CNY. For all other withdrawal options, there’s no minimum withdrawal requirement.