Do you want to make deposits with many possible deposit methods? Then the IQ Option might be a choice for you.
General risk warning
The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
What are the IQ Option deposit methods?
The IQ Option deposit methods are divided into three categories:
- Credit card / debit card,
- Wire transfer,
- E-Wallets – Online payment providers
While most binary options broker offer the same three basic payment types, IQ Option is one of brokers who offer the most options for each of these three payment types. Where other brokers often only offer one or two online payment providers, for example, IQ Option allows you to choose from a long list of online payment providers.
In detail, the IQ Option deposit methods are:
Credit card / debit card
The most popular deposit method, credit cards, and debit cards offer quick deposits without any fee. Since most people already have a credit card and are used to using it as a payment method, a credit card is a natural way to deposit money for most people. Traders can choose to deposit using:
- Visa Electron
Aside from being the natural payment choice, credit card deposits offer a number of advantages that make them the best deposit method with IQ Option:
1) Credit card deposits are free. There is no fee and no hidden charge. Over the course of your trading career, you might want to deposit money a number of times. In this case, paying a fee for every single deposit would be a waste of money.
By offering a free method to deposit money into your account, credit card deposits make your life much smoother.
2) Credit card deposits are instant. When you deposit money into your account by credit card, it will be added to your account balance immediately. If you recognize a trading opportunity but already have invested all your money otherwise, this is a great advantage.
You can quickly deposit a few extra bucks into your account and take advantage of the opportunity.
3) You do not need an extra account. Since most people already have a credit card, you probably do not need to open an extra account to make a credit card deposit.
Wire transfers are known as a much slower payment method than credit card deposits. Further, your bank might apply a fee for the wire transfer.
Online payment provider
IQ Option accepts payments from Skrill, CashU, Boleto, Neteller, WebMoney, Fasa Pay and iDeal. All of these online payment providers are a legitimate alternative to credit card payments, allowing for immediate deposits without fees. Most people do not already have an account with these payment providers, but they can be opened with some effort.
*The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.